Data Architect – Software Development – Utrecht (English speaking allowed)
Our client is a fast growing company specialized in the field of software development (cloud/security/storage).
Within the “advanced analytics” department (14FTE) they are urgently looking for an experience data architect (replacement). The department is international oriented (Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Hungarian), so the spoken language is English. Furthermore, the department has an informal culture where they work on an open work floor and where Scrum is used as method.
- You will drive all decisions related to data quality, data management and data architecture.
- You will produce data structure solutions by providing expert data modelling.
- You will define data architecture best practices and act as an advisor towards to team.
- You will create and redefine data models for various client-manufacturing projects.
- You will leading data architecture & data management projects.
- You will be redefining business requirements and technical design documents to develop effective database solutions.
- Master’s degree in Physics, Econometrics, Computer Science or applicable field of study.
- Proven record of accomplishment in designing and implementing.
- Strong technical understanding of data modeling, design and architecture principles.
- 3+ years’ experience with Big Data platforms
- Understanding of advance analytics needs (predictive analytics etc.).
- Positive towards a Scrum/Agile way of working
- 32-40 working week
- Working from out of house (1 day per month)
- 25 holidays
- Free lunch
- Excellent salary